SVP, Business Financial Officer (CFO) / Senior Analytics Manager, Credit Card Service
Bank of America, Charlotte, NC
⇒ SVP, Senior Analytics Manager, Credit Card Services, 2007. Recruited following merger of Bank of America and MBNA. Led rebuild of strategic portfolio planning model designed to optimize performance of $140B consolidated credit card portfolio.
⇒ SVP, Senior Manager, Credit Risk Strategies, 2006-2007. Oversaw strategy development and execution of high level risk modeling for the Global Consumer and Small Business Bank product groups representing over $5B in annual revenues.
⇒ SVP, Business Financial Officer (CFO), Merchant Services, 2005-2006. Oversaw budgeting, planning, and financial management for $950MM NIBT electronic payment processing division with > $350B in debit and credit transactions annually; managed team of 30.
⇒ VP, Senior Credit Manager & Senior Financial Manager, Credit Card Services, 2002-2005. Built and led team of 12: drove alignment of credit line management strategies, models and processes across entire credit card portfolio.
• Led consolidation of financial reporting, forecasting, and performance measurement for $1.4B acquisition of National Processing, Inc.
• Built and led team of statistical modelers, database programmers, and BI analysts; skyrocketed product portfolio by $25.5B organically within 36 months.
• Spearheaded process identifying unprofitable accounts; reduced credit losses by $20MM
• Key driver for portfolio of $25B to $60B in <3 years with multidimensional forecasting and reporting tool.
• Wrote the standard model of asset and liability management for credit unions that every credit union uses today.
• Created and launched forecasting/reporting tool; resulting data yielded $11M in revenue & cost savings.
• Consolidated 12 product line initiatives to 5; catalyst to shave off $5M in development costs and net income hike by $65M in 2 years.
• Aggressively priced and positioned product; gained ~$5B in balances, eclipsing projections by 25%.