Executive Assistant to the President
- Help key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serve as liaison between them and the president.
- Website design and updates, social media marketing and collateral design
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling air travel; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Represent the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhance president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.