Assistant to the Executive Director
THE RESTORATION HOUSE
Responsible for addressing the physical, emotional, and monetary needs for single mother families and providing the tools for re-establishment in economic, social, and medical areas.
- Key player in the overall structure, functions and operations of a non-profit organization including: vision and mission analysis, innovative program development, copy writing, target market awareness, grants and fundraising, maintaining policy and procedural standards, and marketing to third party organizations.
- Managed collaboration and communication among multiple departments regarding resources and opportunities available for said families, particularly career enhancement prospects.
- Designed and implemented the marketing and creative strategies in the form of the "TRH Monthly Outlook Newsletter" within the Knoxville area.
- Special event planning and mentor training which included "A Day in the Life" as well as the "Circle of Hope Team Meeting" for Compassion Coalition for approximately 500 individuals a year.
- Executed social networking strategies via Facebook and E-commerce and developed unique promotional techniques for varying events such as Simon Day of Giving, A Day in the Life, and the Family Christmas Shop.