qualified for position as
Expert creating innovative and unique event marketing and sales promotion programs
leveraging technology to maximize brand offerings, growth and profitability
Outgoing, company-centric professional with 10+ years experience defining, developing, and deploying strategies that build brands and drive revenue in online, music, live entertainment, sports, promotion, and sponsorship sales.
Expertise & Strengths
Sales Focused: Drive adoption for products and marketing initiatives associated with local and national sales, and revenue goals. Recognized for migrating LA Times Festival of Books free ticket distribution to Ticketmaster channels resulting in over 25,000 tickets sold online generating approximately $20,000 in revenue for Ticketmaster.
Leadership: Managed a team of seven located in Los Angeles and in NYC markets including creative, marketing, and technical professionals that directed all sponsorship development including creative, pricing, sell-in, production, technical integration, contract negotiation, and account stewardship.
Creative: Warner Bros. Pictures - Must Love Dogs Mutt Mingles - Directed all elements of grassroots 10 city movie promotion via a partnership with Loews Hotels, PerfectMatch.com, and Eukanuba including the conception, sell through, and execution of the program.
Integration: Developed media programs, website promotions, viral marketing strategies, and artist supported strategies for acquisition and retention of members, and publicity efforts for national tours including Madonna, U2, Sade, Tina Turner, Aerosmith, Ozzfest, *Nsync and Destiny's Child.
Communication: Compile, analyze and deliver client sales presentations; identify opportunities for business growth, and recommend targeted best practices to maximize client revenues and profitability.
- Created innovative programs to efficiently utilize Ticketmaster marketing assets and address clients' promotional needs to maximize ROI, i.e., "TicketFeast" Black Friday promotion generated over 1100 incremental tickets sold across 20 clients in a one-day online sale. Program was rolled out across other holiday themed offerings throughout the year and became a national promotion for Ticketmaster. Received multiple "Promotion of the Month" awards.
Blue Claw Marketing
- Launched "Club Pink Ribbon", a charity event to benefit the Anastasia Fund at The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Created and led the execution for celebrity outreach, securing sponsorship, and press coverage.
- Managed Antelope Entertainment - Paramount Pictures, supporting film releases by developing promotions for acquiring and retaining fans, as well as word-of-mouth promotional screenings and press junkets in addition to world premiere red carpet events for films by press wrangling and escorting celebrities on the red carpet. Developed a Street Team Program for grassroots promotion and lead the hiring and managing process of the volunteers for various film projects
Clear Channel Entertainment
- Directed all sponsorship development in the live entertainment peak season that generated incremental 5% revenue not budgeted via integrated online sponsorships.
Sony OnLine Entertainment
- Developed strategies for user acquisition and retention by identifying and implementing cross-promotional opportunities with Sony "sister" companies, and other third party relationships.
- Built and managed a campus representative network that increased the number of registrants by 100% in one semester.