May 2012 - Mar 2015
- Open and close store
- Manage P&L, store inventory, and shipments received and sent by the store
- Hire and train new employees, set employee schedules,and give performance reviews
- Assist customers with starting a new 2 year contract with AT&T, Sprint, and as well as upgrade their existing contract
- Assist customers with products and credit card applications as well as maintain store appearance.
- Started as assistant manager in the Copperas store to manager of the killeen mall location in less than a year.
Nov 2009 - May 2012
- Train new team members
- Assist guest with products and credit card applications as well as maintain the store appearance
Oct 2006 - Feb 2008
Fort Hood National Bank
- Process guest deposits, withdrawals, and transfers.
- Drive sales of bank products and features as well as issue cashier's checks, money orders, travelers checks, and gift cards.
- Prevent fraud by being aware of how to recognize fraudulent cash, checks, or money orders as well as suspicious account activity
- Accurately count out large sums of money for guest withdrawals. Balance a drawer and safe with $40,000. 00+ in cash and stamps each night.
- Order stamps as well as other misc postal supplies.
Feb 2004 - Nov 2005
- Supervise a shift of 5+ employees and train new employees
- Assist with making the schedule and balance the cash drawers at the end of the night
- Assist customers and prepare food