- Provided remote and desktop support for over 450 end users’ by computers via LANDesk remote management system Responded to tickets by providing Level 1-3 support for hardware and software issues via phone and in person as needed Supported all Microsoft applications (Windows 7, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and provided hardware support and installing during Windows 7 upgrade also support older visions of Microsoft during the update process
- Confirmed and improved existing programs objectives and specifications by studying user objectives, testing compatibility with existing hardware, comparing programs with established new policies and procedures, recommended changes, and made modifications
- Placed software and hardware into production by loading software into computer, (installing new motherboards, scanning for any errors, installing a hard drive, installing all necessary software like LANDesk, Active Dicertory, Printer Access, verifying the tcp/ip is on the network, installing McAfee Security, and setting admn rights) establishing connections, and entering necessary commands.
- Maximized use of hardware and software by training users, interpreting instructions, and answering questions. Maintained system capability by testing computer components Prepared reference for users by writing operating instructions
- Maintained client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintained professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Organized, updated, and maintained an accurate inventory log Confirmed and improved existing programs objectives and specifications by studying user objectives, testing compatibility with existing hardware, comparing programs with established standards, recommending changes, and making modifications