Golf, Cycling, Running, Triathlons, Motorcycling, Reading, Home Remodeling, Traveling
11+ years’ experience in planning, developing, and implementing state of the art information solutions facilitating corporate growth for consulting/outsourcing client projects.Technical architecture manager for cross-functional eCommerce, Middleware, and Infrastructure teams with diverse technical backgrounds.Well-rounded IT background of application, infrastructure, and operations management across complex environments leveraging distributed data centers and web hosting solutions.
Feb 2009 - Present
The Travel Service is a start-up online travel site that is currently under development at the first of the year.
- Building the business and marketing plan
- Designing the overall look and feel of the site
- Designing the backend business processes to support the business model
- Building and managing relationships with vendors
- Architecting and building the website front-end, database back-end, and external integrations
Sep 2007 - Jan 2009
- Managed IT Cost Performance analysis engagement for a major Manufacturing company. Project required identification of opportunitiesacross (network, hosting, SAP, BW, Non-SAP: Notes/eCommerce/etc, Desktop, Helpdesk, etc.) to lower cost of services of their services provider. Align the opportunities to bridge client's business gap (estimated at $8 million) in order to create competitive IT spend profile to peers. Develop detailed implementation plans and develop a savings realization schedule. If project goals couldn’t be bridged, considered 3rd party sourcing for service categories.
- Managed an Internal project with the objective of identifying and creating a detailed definition for the Next Generation Data Center Service Offerings within the TI practice.
- Managed state government project infrastructure work plan thread, milestones, and deliverables for a financial shared service center, responsible for assessment and design of Application and Infrastructure Architecture including:
- PeopleSoft CRM, ACD/IVR/CTI Solution
- Imaging / OCR and Document Management Solution
- Data Center: Requirement design and site selection, including DR location
- Network: Data / voice (VoIP), routers, and firewall
- Operations: Monitoring, asset mgmt, backup/restore, licenses, etc
- Resource Management: Existing and gap analysis;
- Servers: Leveraging VMWare and dedicated servers
- Workstations: Workspace infrastructure and desktop environment
- Power: Base infrastructure and data center enterprise
- Storage and Database
- Leveraged Green IT best practices as part of the architecture design and strategy
Jan 1997 - Sep 2007
- Lead the creation, approval, and management of Application Outsourcing Shared Services capability in Cincinnati, growing shared services team from seven to forty resources (on & off shore). Role required :
- Directly working with clients and potential clients by creating and responding to RFPs and general sales questionnaires
- Defining and managing the overall global strategy/vision of the ATIS Outsourcing unit
- Managing the overall multi-project lifecycle/delivery of the resources across multiple clients and hosting providers
- Managing IT infrastructure and application environments (eCommerce, Middleware, Portals, etc.) and operations
- Managing outsourcing capabilities overall financial pricing, budgets (six million) and results
- Client industry experience with Financial Institutions, Products, and Health & Life Sciences companies.