11+ years’ experience in planning, developing, and implementing state of the art information solutions facilitating corporate growth for consulting/outsourcing client projects.Technical architecture manager for cross-functional eCommerce, Middleware, and Infrastructure teams with diverse technical backgrounds.Well-rounded IT background of application, infrastructure, and operations management across complex environments leveraging distributed data centers and web hosting solutions.
Golf, Cycling, Running, Triathlons, Motorcycling, Reading, Home Remodeling, Traveling
Feb 2009 - Present
The Travel Service is a start-up online travel site that is currently under development at the first of the year.
- Building the business and marketing plan
- Designing the overall look and feel of the site
- Designing the backend business processes to support the business model
- Building and managing relationships with vendors
- Architecting and building the website front-end, database back-end, and external integrations
Sep 2007 - Jan 2009
- Managed IT Cost Performance analysis engagement for a major Manufacturing company. Project required identification of opportunitiesacross (network, hosting, SAP, BW, Non-SAP: Notes/eCommerce/etc, Desktop, Helpdesk, etc.) to lower cost of services of their services provider. Align the opportunities to bridge client's business gap (estimated at $8 million) in order to create competitive IT spend profile to peers. Develop detailed implementation plans and develop a savings realization schedule. If project goals couldn’t be bridged, considered 3rd party sourcing for service categories.
- Managed an Internal project with the objective of identifying and creating a detailed definition for the Next Generation Data Center Service Offerings within the TI practice.
- Managed state government project infrastructure work plan thread, milestones, and deliverables for a financial shared service center, responsible for assessment and design of Application and Infrastructure Architecture including:
- PeopleSoft CRM, ACD/IVR/CTI Solution
- Imaging / OCR and Document Management Solution
- Data Center: Requirement design and site selection, including DR location
- Network: Data / voice (VoIP), routers, and firewall
- Operations: Monitoring, asset mgmt, backup/restore, licenses, etc
- Resource Management: Existing and gap analysis;
- Servers: Leveraging VMWare and dedicated servers
- Workstations: Workspace infrastructure and desktop environment
- Power: Base infrastructure and data center enterprise
- Storage and Database
- Leveraged Green IT best practices as part of the architecture design and strategy
Jan 1997 - Sep 2007
- Lead the creation, approval, and management of Application Outsourcing Shared Services capability in Cincinnati, growing shared services team from seven to forty resources (on & off shore). Role required :
- Directly working with clients and potential clients by creating and responding to RFPs and general sales questionnaires
- Defining and managing the overall global strategy/vision of the ATIS Outsourcing unit
- Managing the overall multi-project lifecycle/delivery of the resources across multiple clients and hosting providers
- Managing IT infrastructure and application environments (eCommerce, Middleware, Portals, etc.) and operations
- Managing outsourcing capabilities overall financial pricing, budgets (six million) and results
- Client industry experience with Financial Institutions, Products, and Health & Life Sciences companies.