Export Sales Director
RF CELADA SPA
Import and distribution of machine tools, robots and automation systems (OKUMA-YASDA-STAR-SODICK-OKAMOTO-BROTHER-FANUK) 300 employees. 120 million Euro turnover. Reporting to the CEO.
- PLANNING -DIRECTING -DELEGATING:
- Governance of existing Branches (Middle East, France, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Switzerland),
- Hierarchical responsibility of 35 people.
- Recruit country managers, technical staff, and sales managers.
- Improvement of the process integration headquarter-branches.
- Manage to improve the group center-periphery integration process.
- ADMINISTRATION-P&L -FINANCE:
- Setting up new branches, (Switzerland, Croatia)
- Managing the opening of foreign branches and support on strategic deals for the purchase of area, construction of new offices and warehouses.
- Supervise all contracts with suppliers and distributors in accordance with all different Countries and federal regulations and evaluate all reports as submitted by sales staff and recommend changes when required.
- Support the implement of MRP from out of date DB to Microsoft Dynamic AX.
- TECHNICAL-MECHANIC: / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT:
- Supported R&D office for the automation of production lines of CNC lathes with application of anthropomorphic robots, including image reconnaissance apps for loading unloading products.
- MARKETING -SALES:
- Successfully manage and develop existing area with multi brand products. (Middle East, France, Croatia +35% (6.8 Millions) in 6 months.
- Restructured and develop country-specific sales strategies.
- Identify and develop new markets for automation supported automotive products, construction transfer lines.
- Successfully win sales of automated CNC Lathes production line of automotive parts for first tier Renault/Nissan supplier.
- Organize the participation at main International exhibitions with a boot of 500 to 800 sq.mt. area exhibiting CNC machine tools with Sales and technical (20 to 60) staff.
- TEAM BUILDING -COACHING:
- Provide training to all staff members and evaluate all sales and service programs and maintain effective relationships with Key customers to establish appropriate product requirements and technical responses.
- Set up courses of Machine tools maintenance for distributed brands and dedicated Service staff.