Jul 2006 - Present
Aug 2005 - Jul 2006
Market to prospective clients and candidates, as well as build on existing relationships to place lawyers, paralegals, and other legal professionals into law firms and corporate legal departments.
Robert Half Legal provides highly skilled and experienced professionals for a wide range of positions and project teams within the legal field, including attorney, paralegal, legal manager and administrator, litigation support specialist, contract administrator and legal support staff. Robert Half Legal is a division of Robert Half International, the world's premier specialized staffing firm, with more than 55 years of experience and a network of more than 325 offices worldwide.
Oct 2003 - Aug 2005
Schottland, Manning, Caliendo & Thomson, P.A.
- Argue motions, arbitrate, and appear at conferences in the Superior Court of New Jersey
- Argue before the Appellate Division.
- Litigate criminal and motor vehicle violations in various municipal courts of New Jersey.
- Research and draft pleadings, memoranda, and motions for personal injury, insurance litigation, and contract litigation cases.
- Depose witnesses in personal injury actions.
Sep 2002 - Sep 2003
Judicial Law Clerk to the The Honorable Jamie S. Perri
Superior Court of New Jersey
- Drafted bench memoranda analyzing litigant's legal arguments.
- Processed and analyzed Order to Show Cause motions.
- Oversaw various administrative areas including fielding inquiries from attorneys and pro se litigants, granting or denying adjournments, and managing the Court's docket.
- Mediated as a certified Mediator by the Administrative Office of the Court (AOC) for Small Claims.
I'm an attorney who now works for LexisNexis as a Litigation Specialist. I oversee the overall business relationship that firms headquartered in the southeast have with respect to our litigation portfolio of electronic discovery and litigation management solutions. I travel across the country speaking on trends in e-Discovery, early case assessment, latest case law decisions, and how LexisNexis as an organization is proactively responding to these advancements through our portfolio of software tools such as LAW PreDiscovery, Concordance, CaseMap and Hosted Litigation. It is my role to help law firms make strategic decisions in the advancement of a more efficient approach to the eDiscovery lifecycle.
Innovator. Thought leader. Award-winning presenter. Speaker on eDiscovery trends, productivity, and presentation skills. Passionate about LexisNexis' integrated portfolio of litigation tools. Motivated to help my peers drive more efficiency in the legal marketplace.
Spending time with the family, technology, photography, and golfing.