Originally from Lima, Peru I decided to move to the U.S in 2007. Through my years here, I have matured and gained experience in different areas of the fashion industry. From visual merchandising to sales, I worked with great people and understood what is necessary to make a business successful. Therefore, I believe I can become a great asset to any fashion label.
- Merchandised visual and store displays
- Assisted in collection at Puerto Rico Fashion Week 2009
Mar 2012 - Present
- Create purchase orders for accessories department
- Styling of merchandise to appear in website
- Maintenance of time and action calendar
- Search of new suppliers
Nov 2011 - Feb 2012
- Assisted the buyer assistant in creating and following purchase orders.
- Implemented an organizational system designed to better manage an extensive inventory
- Assisted management in preparations for Fashion Week
May 2011 - Aug 2011
- Created and updated online file system to track production in shared network
- Designed and assembled findings for inspiration boards for preliminary concept view
- Set up showroom for market week and assisted sales team with buyer meetings
May 2010 - Sep 2010
- Organized company’s research library so that design and merchandising teams canaccess it more easily for inspirational purposes.
- Processed color requests from Michelle Belau offices.