Security Analyst Duties
- Installed encryption on client side and trained end users, showed them how public and private keys work
- Worked with windows admins and security group for support, patching and shared drive creations.
- Created secured folders on client and server shares.
- Used private key to recover data when employee's where terminated
Checkpoint disk encryption
- Installed app on client machines
- Created recovery files for corrupted machines for date recovery.
- Added machines into virtual groups for access to new blades such as AV and local disk encryption.
Credit card scanning and patching
- Secunia PSI -Ran for Windows and 3rd party apps patches.
- Card Recon\Spider
- Mask all cardholder data - automatically makes PAN data PCI-compliant within simple file types.
- Quarantine – moves the specific file to a secure location and permanently erases the original.
- Delete Permanently – deletes the detected data permanently.
- Encrypt file – secures the file content using an AES protected zip file and permanently erases the original.
- Detect and analyze threats
- Incident Response
- Quarantine threats
- White list known good resources
Desktop support duties
Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. Supply second tier assistance for Application Development Analysts as deemed appropriate.
- Manage ticket queues and distribute items to technicians
- Point of access for regional offices
- Assist with complex problems and issue resolution.
- Run PCI credit card scans
- Develop project testing and implementation plans.
- Coordinate the development of IT policies, procedures and standard
- s and maintain them based on the involvement of technology and organization.
- Serve as project lead for IT research projects.
- Assist IT management staff with the development and implementation of the organization’s technological strategic goals.
- Research and test new technologies and provides recommendations as to the usefulness and compatibility to the organization’s current technology. •
- Create project documentation on an as needed basis.