Windows System Administrator
- Builds and maintains systems hardware and system provisioning.
- Handles complex support desk incidents; determines resolution action that will support operational and support staff needs.
- Monitors daily system activity, verifies the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes,
reviews system and application logs, and verifies completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Leads the evaluation, testing, and implementation of office network technologies and communication services, which include
installing hardware, developing software, and writing procedures.
- Handles new installations and move, add, change requests from end users.
Supports telecommunications infrastructure and associated