Sales Support Manager
Dicks Sporting goods
- Store Leader of all logistics, operations, and customer experience processes.
- Staffed and trained over 100 new employees and 4 managers to open new store in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Trained over 15 new operation employees on best practices of all replenishment, receiving, and fulfillment processes.
- Trained all store employees on best practices of customer experience and new company roll outs to ensure customer satisfaction was met.
- District champion of all replenishment, operation, and logistic processes.
- Identified opportunities in company replenishment processes and communicated at store level to roll out more effective ways to deliver in stock sales floors.
- Identified opportunities in company created backroom space and communicated at store level to rebuild backroom to ensure productivity was increased.
- Store support for other district store in trailer unload process.
- Identified opportunity in company trailer unload best practices and communicated at store level to ensure increased productivity of all associates and more in stock sales floors.
- Trained team leader of operations to handle all PO, ship from store, fulfillment, and handling of environmentally sensitive materials was done according to best practice.
- Created and fostered store culture around full and impactful merchandising and customer experience through daily recognition and on the spot coaching.es.
- Managed all P&L metrics through financial accountability and improved process