Hindustan automation solutions (KMV groups)
Environment: PLC field (AUTOMATION DOMAIN)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- SPM Designing and Bill of Material Preparing
- Control Panel Wiring according to application.
- PLC testing and program installation
Major responsibilities are as below:
- Interacting with customer during initial machine design process.
- Understanding the complete machine sequence based on customer need.
- Preparing the quotation based on the cost and time.
- Select the PLC module based on machine and PLC programming depend upon the machine application (with team).
- Troubleshooting industrial machineries based on our customer enquiry.
Title : SPM for Shock Absorber Sub Assembly Equipment
Client : BMW India Pvt Ltd., Kancheepuram Dist.
Duration : Sep 2012 to Dec 2012
BMW Company is one of the most popular company in automobile field. It deals in retail sales leader in manufacturing car, service and maintenance. Shock absorber is one of the main part to give comfort and safety in the car. The equipments like spring,holder,shock absorber rod and bolts will be provided by the BMW company. We have assembled the total shock absorbing setup with the help of pneumatic system controlled by solenoid valve. using PLC we control the solenoid valve to move the piston for holding the spring.