NTT DATA Inc. (Formerly, The Revere Group)
Successfully lead numerous hands-on, technical efforts across diverse verticals, while supporting pre-sales, critical C-level escalations, and SMGP (Social, Mobile, Gamification & Portals) department operations and staffing efforts.
Architect engagements include:
- Patient admission status SaaS pilot for health care consultancy (AngularJS /WebAPI 2)
- Wellness Plan Administrative System– .NET e-commerce application for an Fortune 100 insurance subsidiary’s pilot program to sell and manage a new family of vet health subscription products directly through individual veterinary practices
- Project portfolio management solution for a large Chicago health system
- Greenfield SharePoint implementation for a multi-state utility company to replace 220 legacy electronic forms and workflows with SharePoint equivalents.
- SharePoint-based, athlete scouting application for a professional basketball team
- Technical advisor for multi-state behavioral health non-profit’s EMR/billing vendor selection process
- Critical performance audit for a Global 2000 industrial products conglomerate's Azure- PaaS hosted, Product configurator application
- Performance troubleshooting/tuning for an international electronics brand’s SiteCore/Insite e-commerce solution
- Enhanced PowerShell-based legacy server migration process for a Fortune 100 pharmacy conglomerate's 1,500-site POS system
- Records Management Framework– highly-customized retention-policy service application, e-Discovery, legal holds & matter management, electronic and paper records governance and document management for a Fortune 500 Cable Provider's 5,000+ user SharePoint environment