Director: Transport & Planning Business Unit
As the director of the Northern Advisory Group of the Transport & Planning Business Unit, I lead a team of more than eighty (80) professionals in three main centres: Johannesburg, Pretoria and Bloemfontein.
My responsibilities entail:
- Strategic and operational leadership of the advisory group
- Financial Controls: responsible for revenue, profitability and working capital management for the advisory group
- Internal operations/ business processes: including business Integrity management and compliance of advisory group activities with company policies
- Projects Management: I act as the Project Director on key assignments
- Business Development, including proposal management and Client Relationship Management
- People management: resource management and staff development
In addition to the above, I have driven the establishment of a new service offering - the rail service line - within the advisory group. This has included formulation of strategy, market research and most importantly, development of client relationships.