Records Specialist, Office Assistant, Accounting Assistant
Legal Records Specialist, Office Assistant, Accounting Assistant
- Essential Job duties include proper care of legal documents and coping, imaging, labeling, and binding, shipping, and mailing.
- Was promoted to Office Assistant where I handled a large portion of submitting invoices, reconciling credit cards, cutting checks, and other assorted accounting tasks.
- Experience in the legal records department where I followed all proper procedures for documentation and storage.
- Worked in the mail room for as a copy clerk, where I sorted mail, preformed legal copy work including scanning, copying, binding, shipping, mailing, and general clerical work.
- Excellent attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- Over two years in a legal and office setting.