Harvest Christian Fellowship
- Preaches in settings from groups of 30 people to Bible studies of 1,500 people.
- Educates believers in Evangelical theology, apologetics, and biblical studies through “Deepening Your Faith,” Harvest’s Christian Education Ministry.
- Leads a weekly Home Bible Fellowship at which both topical and verse-by-verse Bible studies are taught.
- Trains and equips leaders (young adults to retried adults) across multiple ministry platforms in discipleship, apologetics, and small group leadership and management.
- Fosters growth in discipleship at Harvest through its educational and small group ministries.
- Provides biblical counseling to married couples, adults, and young adults.
- Preaches at, writes curriculum for, trains leaders for, and develops PowerPoint for “Start! to Serve,” Harvest’s Ministry Training Program—which is required for serving in any role at Harvest.
- Shares God’s love and defends God’s truth by planning and coleading with other team members the Apologetics Missions Trips to Berkeley, Calif., Dearborn, Mich., Salt Lake City and Manti, Utah.
- Possesses experience in creating and developing several Harvest ministries from the ground up.
- Participates as guest apologist at The Forum, Harvest’s College and Career Ministry’s apologetics outreach at UCR and RCC.
- Enjoys the blessing of having overseen the following ministries in the past: Harvest's Young Married Couples Small Groups, Connect: Small Group Ministry, Convalescent Ministry, Prison Ministry, Hospital Visitation, Treasure Box Food Ministry, Christian Basics and Christian Growth Ministries, and co-pastored Harvest: Orangecrest Satellite Campus.
- Works with college professors—such as Dr. Christopher Morgan, Dr. Anthony Chute, Dr. Fred Sanders, Dr. Joseph Hellerman, and Dr. Walt Russell—in developing and teaching classes for Deepening Your Faith.
- Collaborates with other pastors and ministry leaders from Harvest and other churches on missions trips, ministry events, curriculum, satellite campuses, teaching opportunities, and other ministry ventures.