- Duties involve safe operation of heavy & light machinery,vehicles and hand tools both within a team environment & autonomously helping beautify and maintain park grounds to a high standard.
- Assisting other departments when required such as the gravedigging team and standing by for funeral services.Often dealing directly with funeral directors,grieving families & members of the clergy across all multicultural backgrounds,religious traditions and beliefs.
- Responsible for identifying and taking action on any WHS risks or hazards that may occur in and around the workplace.
- Training and monitoring new staff.
- Maintain a positive company image when dealing & communicating with members of the public in everyday duties such as locating individual grave sites,directing and assisting with parking and all other enquiries.