- Transition Manager for onshore / offshore Application Development team for (4) business units
- Transitioned over (50) in-flight projects to new client vendor
- Responsible for delivery of all ‘in-flight’ projects during transition out of client contract - Responsible for delivery team’s service levels – team utilization and implementation dates - Responsible for engagement issues list - Core Manufacturing and Manufacturing Execution Systems Application Development Manager for onshore/offshore development team (25 FTEs)
- Application Development, Enhancement, and Support Team Leader for Manufacturing Execution Systems onshore / offshore team of 25 FTEs - Project Manager for an Order for Order (OFO) Fabrication Triggering (Client-Server / .Net) project (5 FTEs) - Project Manager for Product Structure Modeling web development (.Net) project (6 FTEs) - Project Manager for an IBM Websphere Data Interchange Upgrade (EDI) project (5 FTEs)
- Successfully lead in (15) months Keane’s largest client SEI-CMM(i) Level 4 (joint) certification effort at Schneider-Electric North America with a combined global organization of over (150) IT professionals on- / offshore - Process & Quality Assurance Manager and Team Leader for QA team and engagement
- Delivery Excellence Team Lead on a SEI-CMM Level 3 certification project for (300) person engagement - SQA Analyst for health care business line
- Mentored over (40) client Project Managers, and SQA team analysts in Keane's project management methologies
- SQA Analyst for a SEI-CMM Level 3 certification project for Specialty Insurance division
- Mentored Project Mangers, Team Leads, and Developers, on specific projects, and CMM KPAs
I have a broad based business consulting background with demonstrated (with more than 20 years) experience in delivering small to mid-sized business initiatives, and large sized (global) information technology (IT) projects. A superb change agent with driven success; developing and leading others with an equal desire to excel and win.
"Knows how to get IT done, and complete your vision, opportunity, or project."
Numerous Project Management seminars, Application Development – Iterative, RUP, etc., Application Maintenance Methodology, Productivity Management, Organizational Change Management, SEI-CMM(i), and Revenue Storm
- Board Member of Anderson Hills Kiwanis Chapter (2008-present)
- Board Member of Anderson Township Little League (2003-2008 - Safety Officer, Player Agent, and Manager Coordinator)
- Backstop Bats Baseball – 14U General Manager / Head Coach (2008-09)
- Midland Baseball – 13U Warriors Head Coach (2007-08)
- Badin High School Assistant Baseball Coach – Div. III State Champions (1991)
- Youth Basketball & Soccer Coach (1998-2007)
- A member of the USGA, and carries a 12.1 handicap
- Delivery manager for successful transition of over (50) ‘in-flight’ projects to new client vendor in 2008
- Team manager for manufacturing operations application development business area that delivered over (24) projects-programs, (97) small enhancements, and (109) quick hits in 2007
- Project manager for several key manufacturing execution systems projects – Product Structure Modeling (PSM) and Order-for-Order (OFO) Fabrication Triggering applications that reduced on hand inventory levels and labor costs significantly at Schneider-Electric North America
- Project manager on a successful EDI upgrade infrastructure project that had a potential risk to the Schneider Electric North American business of over $1.7 billion in annual sales through inbound and outbound EDI transactions
- Project manager on Keane’s largest successful SEI-CMM(i) Level 4 certification initiative at Schneider-Electric (150 FTEs)
With great enthusiasm and interest in offering my delivery management and applications program / project management expertise to the service of your organization. I have a broad background with demonstrated experience in delivering large sized global information technology (IT) projects. Outstanding communication skills and technical knowledge, supported by dedication and integrity, form a foundation that allows me to provide unmatched team leadership and deliver consistently winning outcomes. Being a superb change agent has driven success with developing and leading others with an equal desire to excel and win.My results-driven, innovative approach, complemented by excellent judgment and sound decision making, can ensure the achievement of Project Management goals for your company. I offer exceptional abilities in training, problem solving, and effective communication. In addition, my strengths and accomplishments include: ** Extensive background in IT management, project management, offshore development, service delivery, software quality assurance, process improvement, productivity management, customer business development, sales support, operations, account management, business intelligence, account P&L, technical staff development, space management software & support, corporate computing, and technical support & customer service.
** Project Management Professional (PMP) certified. My extensive experience and industry knowledge give me confidence in my ability to make an immediate and long-term contribution to a solid organization such as your company. I welcome the opportunity to leverage my proven interpersonal, technical, and project management skills as a member of your executive management team.
“Dan is a versatile manager; we worked together for a year, on a very difficult assignment. Dan was flexible throughout our working relationship - often taking on more responsibility when asked, and mitigating risks before they could become issues. He consitently managed a very demanding set of customers with integrity and persistence. Dan is very detail oriented, but his focus is continuously on results and empowering his teams. I would welcome the opportunity to work with Dan again, should the situation present itself. For those of you considering work with Dan, you can count a strong recommendation from me - don't hesitate to contact me about his capability!”