- I am a highly organized, thorough, and dedicated person who thrives on attention to detail and getting the job done right the first time. I enjoy goal oriented work in both individual and team environments.
- As the president of a parent teacher organization I have been instrumental in improving the process of board transition, documentation of yearly board activities, and organizing several annual events.
Mar 2015 - Mar 2017
Bachelor of Science - Double Major: Supply and Logistics Management, Business Leadership and Management
Portland State University - 3.78 GPA
- SAP experience
- Tau Sigma Honor Society Member
- Institute for Supply and Logistics Management Student Member
Sep 2013 - Mar 2015
Associates of Applied Science
Portland Community College - 3.80 GPA
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society Member
- Honor's List 1 term, Dean's List 1 term, and President's list 3 terms
Jan 2015 - Apr 2015
Sustainable Purchasing Research Intern
Portland Community College
- Analyze annual purchasing data and researched renewable alternatives
- Presented recommendations for a master purchasing list
Sep 1999 - Jan 2002
Oregon Health and Sciences University
- Researched and prepared specimens for shipment with numerous packaging needs
- Detailed medical data entry and general front office duties as needed
Nov 2000 - Apr 2001
- Assembled oral HIV testing kits
- Verified the integrity of packaged kits prior to shipment
- May 2014 to Present - Serve as President Reynolds Arthur Academy Parent Organization.
- Supervise volunteer coordination efforts for all planned events
- Oversee a yearly budget including expenditures and fundraising revenue
- Set an annual board goals and oversee monthly parent meetings and a monthly newsletter
- April 2015 - Friends of Trees. Planted trees along the Sandy River Delta and tended to plants planted the year prior.
- February 2015 - Oregon Food Bank. Sorted and bagged food for people in need
- November 2014 - Feast for Southeast. Served a Thanksgiving meal to members of the local community.
- April 2014 - Solve. I planted native species in a local park that had been previously cleared of invasive English ivy.
- January 2014 - MLK Day of Service. Cleaned a local high school and prepared college packets for students.