To drive a company’s competitive edge by combining effective communication, technical ability, innovative thinking and recognition of client needs.
Sep 1999 - Jul 2002
Developed DMX-512 Protocol Converter for Milford Instruments Developer SSA/SCSI Protocol Converter for IBM
Created numerous websites for both personal and business needs Acted as consultant on a number of websites to resolve errors and improve design
Create, maintain and optimize backend databases for IBM Support Tools
AJAX jQuery Object Oriented Development
Senior Developer of IBM Support Tool with Perl backend Use Perl on a daily basis to expedite task completion Act as reviewer for Perl code for other IBM Support Tools
Nov 2007 - Present
Global Support Manager
- Responsible for support of all IBM Storage products owned by JPMorgan Chase.Analyze storage issues opened on IBM Storage products at JPMC and provide guidance as how these should be resolved.Engage immediately on production impacting problems to ensure that the problem is handled correctly.Provide guidance to the support professionals on how to proceed on technical issuesProvide high-level summaries to JPMC management to ensure that they understand the technical issues clearly.Bring technical issues to JPMC's attention and provide status updates.Collect support statistics to advise JPMC as to their performance as compared to field experience.
- Presentations and PublicationsPresented to customer and vendors on SAN Volume Controller at the 2008 IBM System Storage and Storage Networking Symposium.Presented on SVC Automation at a number of locations
Feb 2006 - Nov 2007
- Supporting SAN Volume Controller, which is critical to most customers' business; requires swift problem determination and resolution.
- Provided on-site support for Ford Motor Credit CompanyStreamlined their configuration methods and reduced the incidence of errors during configuration windows.Provided executive team with summaries of configuration activities and problem resolution.
- Presentations and PublicationsPresented to customer and vendors on SAN Volume Controller at the 2007 IBM System Storage and Storage Networking Symposium.Co-authored "SVC 4.2.1 Advanced Copy Services" Redbook
Jul 2002 - Feb 2006
- Inventor and Senior Developer of ‘SVC Configuration Browser’New Support tool improves problem resolution time by highlighting configuration issues and generating problem resolution scripts
- Functional Verification Test on IBM’s DS8000 Storage FacilityTesting Exception Handling Behavior in Tucson Arizona.Improved testing efficiency by creating a test infrastructure allow the coordination of tests running on multiple servers.
- System Verification Test on IBM’s SAN Volume ControllerCreated test case for testing limits of SAN Volume Controller
- Developer on FC-AL Storage AdapterDeveloper Persistent Memory Manager for 2 different environments while reusing 80% of code base.
- Developer storage device protocol converterStreamlined the build process by developing new utilities and scripts. Build time cut by 50%
Jul 2001 - Mar 2002
- Senior Developer of DMX Theatre Lighting Controller and author of user documentation.http://www.ppmilinst.redcetera.com/shop/DMX/info/1_463.htm