Sr. General Manager
Mahindra & Mahindra LTD
Senior Executive responsible for developing the manufacturing and product development strategies for the Paint Center of Excellence. This role and position is new to Mahindra and has was formed to establish a lean focus supportive of its global growth. The primary focus of the position is to first launch the new paint shops at Chakan and then develop lean strategies for the remainder of the operations.
- Lead the Chakan team to early delivery of two state of the art paint shops.
- Mentored the production organization to to establish lean practices and efficient workplace organization.
- Provided technical leadership to quickly resolve complex and severe paint adhesion problem.
- Developed and established the Quality Operating Procedure for the Mahindra paint shops.
- Upgraded and rewrote many corporate material technical specifications for global application.
- Worked with SQA to identify and resolve numerous paint quality issues.
- Presented at International Colour Society to provide a vision of Flexible Mfg and future industry trends.