Danaé Tayde Astiz González
Vía Granate 30 , Av del Imán #325 Joyas del Pedregal
Home: 011 52 (55) 56 65 30 40 Mobile: 011 52 1 (55) 23 35 03 46 e-mail: [email protected]
12 years of experience in Financial & Service World Class Company, expert in Marketing Strategies to increase customer Loyalty & New Acquisition (Argentina, Canada, Mexico, B2B), Card Acceptance, with experience in Quality, Customer Service & Project Managment with strengths in Communications, Creativity, Analysis, Innovation, Leadership & Team Work. Results Orientated both to Business and Customer. Certified Green Belt Six Sigma.
American Express Company México 1998 – 2009
Customer Relationship Management Senior Manager 2007 up to March 2009
- Reported directly to Quality Company Director & Company President
- Throughout CRM tools identify and targeted best customers, generated quality sales leads, plans and implemented marketing campaigns with clear goals and objectives
- Provided employees with the information they needed to know their customers' wants and needs, and build relationships between the company and its customers
- Implemented Superior Service Strategy for Mexico, and identified customer relevant critical needs, throughout quality tools, satisfaction surveys, and designed Strategic Solutions that allowed Customer Satisfaction Measurement increasing Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty & Card Usage in Products and Services on a 5% 2007 vs. 2008, as well as profitable results for Company.
- Development of the Communication Plan for the Senior Executive Team, providing relevant information that allowed them to take actions in time to prevent any business and / or customer impact, & to improve business performance
- In teamwork with global financial team, responsible of identifying discretionary vs non-discretionary company costs, and provided relevant information to Executive team for business savings
- In teamwork, with the Human Resources Team, developed Corporate material to deploy the Superior Service Strategy, material that was used as part f the official training for all company new hires.
Senior Marketing December 2005 a March 2007
- Analysis of Market, Product & Services Portfolio to identify Business Opportunities for Mexico, Canada & Argentina regions
- Development of Regional Marketing & Customer Intelligence Plans, with it`s proper results tracking (Dashboards & other metrics)
- Identification of Possible Business Partners, internally (Legal, Public Relations, Card Acceptance) & with agencies & Vendors, that guaranteed resources optimization, & market & Business Performance
- Responsible of the Profit & Loss, Advertising & Promotion Budgets & Forecasts, making sure money was under control and creating value for the investments.
- Along with Sales Teams, developed plans to increase revenue & Customer Loyalty
- Coordination, implementation and launch, of the 1st Corporate Card Co-branded with an Airline on the Mexican Market, including Product Development, Marketing Plan, training to Sales Force and work plans with Sales Team to achieve Sales Targets.
- Market Opportunities identification, that meant integration of Marketing Campaigns, that in some cases brought more than 2 usd md
Card Personalization & Delivery and Return Mail (2002 – 2005) with a team of 25 reps
- With a team of 25 people under structure, I was responsible of all Card & Company Values Personalization and deliver to customer door, and to team, providing coaching, supporting developing plans, making sure results were delivered in timely manner & on a healthy working environment
- Negotiatons with couriers, and production vendors, to achieve business goals and reach customer satisfaction
Designed of a control system, to increase and control productivity and quality, increasing on a 15% quality and productivity standards.
Operations(1998 – 2002)
Experience in call centers for Latin American, payment reconciliation, winner of the International Quality Award (2005)
1995-1999 Marketing Degree Universidad del Valle de México
2007 Marketing MBA (on going) Universidad del Valle de México
2002 Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (American Express México)
1994 National Mktng Symposiums Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus NL
1992-1993 Intl Student Exchange Sahuaro High School, Tuscon AZ USA
TOOLS / LANGUAGES
English 100% French 40%
Programs : Office (Word, Excell, Power Point), Project, Visio, Adobe, Minitab, Access, Publisher, Picture Manager