- Resolve customer complaints via phone
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Advise on company information.
- Place or cancel orders plans.
- Answer questions
- Suggest solutions with website malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.