Flexo Assistant Machine Operator
Kapstone Paper and Packaging
. Troubleshoot press problems.
- Assure all of the machinery, equipment and presses properly maintained and tools are or made available.
- Read job dockets and sign to acknowledge understanding job details.
- Review laydown and set up
- Review next job/set information
- Clean and organize press area.
- Double check raw materials.
- Thoroughly check samples and web for quality.
- Manage rolls and splicing
- Register press
- Assist the 2nd pressman or Press Helper to help get the press running.
- Sets pressures on anilox and plate cylinders
- Install chambers on the print units, connect supply and drain lines and set up operation.
- Ensure product produced meets all quality standards and specifications.
- Constant attention to conduct work and operate machinery in a safe manner.
- Maintain inventory of your press supplies and any necessary spare parts.
- Maintain good employee relations with crew.
- Make sure log system is maintained on press