Saved Sassiness (current client)
- Start up process, nonprofit business plan
- Nonprofit coaching
Women's Foundation for a Greater Memphis
- Program development for TABE Preparation Project
- Provided program outline, guidelines, and eligibility
RMS Cleaning Services (current client)
- Cleaning proposal and contract development
- Business coaching.
The Masters Touch International Ministries (current client, probono)
REACH Uplift Ministries
- Restructured and improved financial policies
- Directed and coordinated organization's financial and budget activities in order to fund operations, and increase efficiency.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company and its staff in meeting objectives and to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, and policy change.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of budgetary control systems, record-keeping systems, and other administrative control processes.
- Review literature dealing with funds available through grants from governmental agencies and private foundations.
- Discuss program requirements and the sources of funds available with administrative personnel.
- Confer with personnel affected by proposed program to develop program goals and objectives.
- Outline how funds are to be used and explained procedures necessary to obtain funding.
- Work with fiscal officer in preparing narrative justification for purchase of new equipment and other budgetary expenditures.
- Write grant applications according to format required, and submit application to funding agency and foundation.
- Meet with representatives of funding sources to work out final details of proposal