Hays Grocery - Caruthersville, MO 63830
- Answered fellow employee questions regarding anything they had issues with, and helped to resolve the problem(s) as soon as possible.
- Handled products and equipment in accordance with safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Checked out customers and bagged items quickly.
- Safely operated manual and electric pallet jacks.
- Organized and positioned product cases in walk-in cooler.
- Arranged and stocked department displays.
- Emphasized fast, friendly customer service.
- Gave every customer immediate and undivided attention.
- Accurately made change for cash transactions.
- Handled and bagged groceries carefully and according to customer preference.
- Stocked, front-faced, and rotated merchandise.
- Night duties (mopping, sweeping, filling products, facing, etc).
- Running the cash register.
- Carrying out groceries for customers.
- Helping and training new employees.
- Changing the weekly sale sign outside.
- Helping unload morning trucks of merchandise and help putting it on the shelves.
For more information, you may call them at (573)-333-4480 and ask to speak to Mr. Tom Potts, and if he is not present, ask for any manager, they are all references.