Greater New York Insurance Company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identified, solicited, and recommended the appointment of new agencies.
2. Regularly visited agencies within field center and was liaison between company and agency staff to:
- Train agency staff on company philosophy, systems, products, policies and procedures.
- Assist agencies and the company in identifying and exploiting markets for company products.
- Facilitate resolution of service issues between the agency and the company in all areas.
3. Performed the duties of a Commercial Lines Underwriter, particularly in regard to new business.
4. Performed other duties as assigned.