Positive Community Magazines
Founded company in January of 2009. Since its inception, PCM has launched 14 upbeat, positive, hyperlocal, community publications. PCM's core values are passion, philanthropy, community, integrity and quality.
- Passion-Nothing great in the world happens without passion. We are passionate about everything we do to help celebrate the communities we serve by capturing the spirit and style that makes each unique. In other words, we publish with purpose.
- Philanthropy-We feel it is our responsibility to give back to the communities that have given so freely to help us grow. Therefore, we allocate a percentage of our editorial and advertising space to help promote the organizations that selflessly serve our communities.
- Community-We define community as a group of like-minded people working together to make a positive impact on their surroundings. We strive to to become a integral part of each community we serve and, ultimately, help each reach it's true potential.
- Integrity-We believe in doing the right thing even when no one is around to witness it. To quote Nathaniel Bronner, Jr., "No one will question your integrity if your integrity is not questionable.”
- Quality-We believe that quality costs less. That is, if you do it right the first time around, you won't have to pay to redo it. We strive to produce the highest quality publication in each of the markets we serve.
We utilize these core values in our day-to-day operations by taking full responsibility for the results our advertising partners achieve. We do not give excuses; we evaluate, modify and execute a new strategy until everyone involved is thrilled about the results they receive from their advertising in our publications. PCM is fully committed to the success of all of our clients and it shows in everything we do. To us, this "being easy to do business with" approach just makes sense. In short, we are publishers with purpose.