Primarily involved in independent film/video projects, Daaimah is experienced in script writing, development, pre-production planning, production management and editing. Currently Daaimah is available for work as an independent video production manager/coordinator for commercial, industrial or creative video or multi-media projects.
1998 - 2002
- Presidential Scholar, 1998
- Winner- SAIC Fellowship Competition, 2002
Jun 2002 - Jun 2009
- Actively thinking beyond project role to consistently decrease expenses and meet deadlines.
- Efficiently produce short and long form video used by businesses as successful marketing, sales or training tool.
- Non-diva approach to creating a calm yet enthusiastic work environment.
Recent Client List
After School Matters
Alternative Schools Network
Wondering Way Productions
Middleton School of Performing Arts
2007 - 2008
- Transform Mindpool Productions brand identity with exceptional writing skills and effective art direction.
- Develop new Mindpool Productions protocol that increases productivity in client/ company communications.
- Increase revenue for Mindpool Productions by generating 25 active leads in tight market.
- Expertly managing several production schedules in multiple cities for a last minute project that brought successful return for CG Schmidt.
Writing engaging copy for Milwaukee Brewers, Fox Sport Network, Forte Magazine and web copy for Mindpool Productions.
2008 - 2008
Sullivan House High School
- Turn 12 at-risk youth in to aspiring video makers through After School Matters media arts course.