Professional Objective: to work collaboratively to bring together knowledge, skill and art to assist others in telling their stories through film and radio production.
"Professionally she has all the skills. She’s a self-starter and has a high level of commitment. She knows how to define goals and objectives, and then meet them...all wrapped up in an interesting, entertaining and creative package." M. Veronica Lerma, C.C.I.A, Crime & Intelligence Analyst, Albuquerque Police Department, August 2007.
"In my career as a filmmaker I've worked with the best, Martin Scorsese and Wayne Wang among them, and I'd take Cynthia with me anywhere. She has inteligence and powerful work ethic, but what I admire most about her is her rigor about the truth." David Lindblom, Filmmaker, Water In Motion LLC, March 26, 2009
Cynthia Jeannette has a set of skills as program administrator, national presentor, community organizer and leadership that make her an asset to any organization or project she chooses to work on. DL Free, Partners In Film, Co-Founder, 2008.
Cynthia Jeannette is:
- Founder of Pipestone Productions an Independent Film Production Company and Partners In Film, a collaborative of artists and filmmakers working to produce film.
- Recognized and awarded by Native American Public Telecommunications for Research and Development of the film "Without A Tribe".
- 2011 Artist in Residency recipient with the Institute for Creativity,Consciousness and Community (IC3) at the National Hispanic Cultural Center
- Invited precentor at the 3rd Annual New Mexico Oral History forum.
- Awarded a 2010/2011 grant from the New Mexico Humanities Council and National Endouwment for the Humanities for a "We the People" project, "The Genizaro Experience: A Living Legacy and Celebration of History" scheduled for May 10, 2011 at Abiquiu Pueblo, New Mexico.
- National Association of Latino Independent Producers NM Chapter officer.
- Selected as a Latino Producers Academy Documentary Fellow in 2009, again in 2010 and Latino Media Market Fellow in the 2010 National Conference and PItch.