• Proven leader of Human Resources and Operations with unique skill set of improving efficiencies, reducing costs and mitigating risks all while increasing employee and customer satisfaction.
• Skilled in all aspects of liability management, performance management, policy and procedure development and administration, workforce planning, EEOC compliance, medical leaves administration (FMLA), termination proceedings and legal partnering.
• Successfully initiated, developed and implemented performance management, employee engagement, Diversity & Inclusion programs along with various other HR initiatives at startup company.
• Strategic thinker with ability to develop processes from conceptual ideas; Operations Excellence, Six Sigma trained. Successful track record of continuously increasing productivity while reducing cost.
• Employee/Labor Relations and Employee Engagement expertise. Culture builder. Organization development and change management expertise.
• Established/conducted seminars, focus groups, using excellent written and oral communication skills.