More than two decades of experience as a senior executive and sales leader in both the corporate and management consulting spaces, successfully delivering consistent and robust top and bottom line results. Developed C-level and other senior executive level relationships across a broad spectrum of industries and acted as a trusted resource on operational, financial, customer experience and organizational performance improvement solutions that optimized processes, behaviors, and systems and effected lasting transformation in client corporations.
Collaborated with the Fortune 1000 corporations, privately held companies, and private equity firms on engagements with scopes ranging from wall-to-wall implementations, to acceleration of internal initiatives, to specific targeted projects.
Partnered with top tier discrete and process manufacturing, assembly, warehousing/distribution/transportation, sales and service providers to define strategic initiatives that when implemented reduced costs, waste, inventories, and non-value-added time while improving productivity, throughput, asset utilization, behaviors, revenues, profits and customer service.
Proven, entrepreneurial, high performance sales and marketing team builder and leader who has designed and built dynamic front-ends from scratch and continually delivered highly profitable individual and team revenue (more than $150 million to date) in the process management consulting industry for more than fifteen years.
Accomplished doer, achiever, strategy and execution wizard, outside the box conceptual thinker and innovator.
Selected Attributes, Experience, Key Competencies
- 15 plus years of "Solution Selling" Fortune 1000 business development
- A Hunter/Closer, generating leads and penetrating new accounts - Building the sales pipeline and converting to revenue
- Professionally presenting capabilities and solutions including Lean Methods, Asset Performance Management, Spend Management, Sales Effectiveness, Financial, Operational, ERP Optimization, Supply Chain, et al
- Developing and maintaining decision-maker relationships - Active networking with Senior Executives (direct LinkedIn Senior Executive contacts at over 400 of the Fortune 1000 companies)
- Effective catalyst for exceptional top and bottom line growth with P&L Accountability
- Recruiting, coaching, inspiring winning teams
- Developing innovative marketing programs, collateral
- Designing and building front-end infrastructure
- Devising and implementing sales and marketing processes
- Streamlining processes /Enhancing productivity
- Orchestrating major sustainable change
- Managing databases, target account plans, sales funnel, and marketing elements
- Multi-Industry experience - Entrepreneurial, startup experience - Large company experience
- Large group experience, speaking engagements
Career Overview and Selected Achievements:
2015 – Present Project7 Consultancy, LLC, Partner, North America, Palm Beach, FL
- At Project7, as Partner spearheaded the expansion of North American business development - evangelizing P7's proprietary seven step approach to people, process and performance excellence throughout North America
- Personally set and attended over 100 face to face meetings nationwide with Senior Executives in first 12 months
- Secured 4 analyses and 7 figure projects with clients in aerospace, automotive, rail and chemical industries in addition to amplifying marketing visibility, social media presence and enhancing corporate Salesforce CRM capabilities
- Major clients engaged: Axalta Coatings (DuPont), Rolls-Royce, Airbus N.A., Trojan Battery, FEC Railway, FlightSafety International
2014-present CXO Issues and Answers, Founder and CEO, North Palm Beach, FL
- CXO Issues and Answers - Private Group - Open to C-level and Senior and Executive Vice-President level executives
- CXO Issues and Answers offers a platform for peer-to-peer discussions of strategic, operational, financial and organizational issues and solutions in a collaborative environment
- This is a forum designed for sharing of issues and answers to build a compendium of referenceable knowledge focused on the daunting issues that businesses face on a daily basis.
2012- 2014 USC Consulting Group, LLC, Senior Executive, Advisor, Business Development , Tampa, FL
- At USC Consulting Group, LLC pursued Fortune 1000 Senior Executive targets in discrete/process manufacturing and service industries with a focus on reducing costs, waste, inventories and non-value added time and improving productivity, throughput, asset utilization and behaviors
- Asset Performance Management and Spend Management were major practice areas
- Approach included MOS, processes, behaviors and technology (proprietary Lean Software offering)
- Secured 3 analyses and 7 figure projects in the food processing, plastics molding, and industrial products manufacturing industries
- Major clients engaged: Kemps Dairy (Dairy Farmers of America), Larson Boats, Georgia-Pacific, Conmet
2010-2012 Parisella, Vincelli Associates, VP Business Development, Boston, MA
- At PVA Consulting Group, from a cold start in just over 12 months secured 7 analyses and 2 initial projects with over $3MM in billing
- Presented Behavioral, Process and Management Operating System optimization approach to Senior Executive decision makers
- Projects included operational (inventory, production, asset utilization/performance, maintenance) and behavioral (effectiveness, training, culture change)
- All engagements initiated at CEO, President, COO, or Divisional P&L Executive levels.
- Major clients engaged: Golden State Foods, Assa Abloy AB, SPX Corporation, General Dynamics
2008-2010 Renoir Consulting, SVP Sales and Marketing, Herndon, VA
- At Renoir Consulting, built, grew, trained and supported a nascent front end with attendant processes, systems and talent resulting in a robust, dynamic top performing team in the process, operational management consulting space in the United States
- Refocused the sales matrix toward securing multi-million dollar projects with Fortune 1000 C-level targets, and effected growth in the average forward sales calendar from zero to more than 120 meetings with these targets
- Renoir Group doubled revenues in 2008 and registered a 30% revenue gain in 2009 in the face of austere economic conditions
- Expanded revenue breadth in discrete and process manufacturing, healthcare and utilities (maintenance and shutdown focus)
- Major clients engaged: Dakota Gas, UCLA Medical Center, Hospira, Timken
2006-2008 Brooks International, Inc., EVP Sales & Marketing, West Palm Beach, FL
- At Brooks International, process/operational consultants, instrumental in the acquisition, design and installation of corporate systems, resources, and processes as well as strategic hiring to support a dynamic new front end, financial and IT infrastructure
- Drove a dramatic 78% revenue increase in 2006 , from $14 to $25 million, primarily by streamlining processes and systems, positioning new world-class business development talent, and growing the average calendar of sales meetings with Fortune 1000 CEOs from 25 to more than 200
- Major projects in discrete/ process manufacturing, transportation and utility industries
- Major clients engaged: BNI, NSTAR, Duke Energy, Amsted Industries
2001-2006 REL Consultancy Group, SVP, Managing Director Sales Support, Americas, Purchase, NY
- At REL, developed the blueprint, including staffing, supporting collateral, metrics, and training syllabus, creating a world-class front-end /business development capability in the process/working capital optimization space
- Targeting C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies with over $2 billion in revenues via a Solution Selling approach, raised new business contribution to total revenue from 0% to 67% which represented over $15 million revenue in 2005
- REL's extraordinary revenue growth, profitability, and robust funnel were major factors in its late 2005 acquisition by Answerthink-Hackett Group
- Major clients engaged: Georgia Pacific, IBM, Xerox, Cooper Industries, Visteon, Goodyear, Federal-Mogul
1998-2001 Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, LLC, Principal, Sales and Marketing ERP EAA, Miami, FL
- At Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, as Principal collaborated with the Sales Vice President to develop and execute a direct marketing/sales plan to ensure the ongoing success and viability of the Enterprise Effectiveness (ERP ROI, business benefits and process improvement) service offering
- Starting with no pipeline, acquired in just over 12 months 8 new clients from the chemical, energy and paper industries (average size $3 billion) and $35 million new revenue comprised of operational effectiveness and ERP related consulting engagements
- Major clients engaged: Reichold Chemical, SAPPI, Tetra Technologies, Respironics, VF Industries
University of Mississippi, Finance/Economics
Miller-Heiman (Strategic Selling, Conceptual Selling, Large Account Management), CustomerCentric Selling, CGEY, SPI (Solution Selling), Rackham's Spin Selling, Xerox, Bill Good, Smith Barney, etc.
Qualifying member - American Mensa, Ltd.