Managed the installation, testing and labeling of the physical media in Time Warner Cable Head end and Hub sites Cisco 7609 network re-IP efforts . Scheduled wiring teams and technicians according to the activation dates, device list availability and construction & power readiness.
- Attended daily conference call between all parties involved in the Re-IP effort. for construction & device list updates and scheduling changes.
- Conducted site walks to determine device locations and network incrementals with Hub team and area engineers
- Created the technicians wire run list based on the routing teams device list and customer engineering standards.
- Ensured the logistics of material delivery and tracking from the Arris warehouse to the customer premise.
- Maintain internal online storage of site documentation, media test results and team location trackers
- Standardized the Big Band SDV and Cisco 7609 rack install to maintain consistency and quality control.
- Cerfified to install, test and turn up the Infinera DTN and OTC DWDM digital optical network solutions.