Mar 2010 - Present
Jul 2009 - Oct 2009
- Receive and process written prescriptions or refill requests.
- Consult with customers, physicians, and other medical personnel to verify information and disburse appropriate medications.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide detailed information on medical compounds.
- Establish and update patient profiles and record medications prescribed.
- Order, label, and stock medications, chemicals, and supplies.
- Account for product inventory and maintain business records.
Jan 2009 - May 2009
- Conducted troubleshooting and serviced/maintained computer systems and peripheral devices.
- Trained end users on computer software and hardware usage.
- Communicated clear and concise solutions to assist students in computer usage.
Oct 2006 - Aug 2007
Production and Quality Control Trainee
Secure Health Care
- Supported coordination of production, processing, and distribution functions.
- Reviewed processing schedules and orders and determined optimum inventory levels.
- Performed computer data entry, recorded production data, and volume produced consumption of raw materials.
- Tracked and monitored product quality and ensured compliance with standards and specifications.
2009 - Present
Long Island University
2006 - Present
Bachelor of Pharmacy
The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University
Research and Publication
Target: Clinical and/or Pharmaceutical Research Associate Dual-degreed with a MS in Pharmacology/Toxicology and BS in Pharmacy. Acquired valuable experience in the research field and performed various experiments involving pharmaceutical techniques, drug extraction, qualitative and quantitative analysis, muscle physiology, drug pharmacology, organ chamber studies, and chromatographic techniques, as well as PAGE, PCR, RT-PCR, ELISA, Western Blot, and DNA preparation. Solid understanding of GCP, SOP, IRB submission, protocol design, and patient recruiting. Impressive scientific, clinical, and medical knowledge. Well-versed in laboratory operations, equipment utilization, technical documentations, and reporting. Keen interest in Immunology, Virology, and Oncology.