MK Unisoft is providing on-shore and off-shore software development services in semiconductor and information technologies. Company is working with high end cutting edge Microsoft technologies especially in .NET and VC++.
- Involving in the project planning, monitoring, control and implementation.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion and coordinating to team.
- Managed 10 to 12 technical resources as well as authored Statement of Work.
- Tracked software customization, defects and issues via the Agile.
- Given strategic direction to team for adopting latest technologies and tools.
- Support to migrate the existing software’s to new platforms.
- Support for customizing and maintaining the existing MetroPro Studio software.
- Support for customizing and enhancing the new features to existing Atlas software.
- Supporting and enhancing the legacy Winform based Atlas Software.
- Involved and monitored the Workflow based Wizard style recipe builder.
Involved in the WPF based Workflow Activity Library development using MVVM framework.