Social Media Marketing Program Manager
Tyco Security Products
Innovated and strengthened global marketing team of the Tyco Security Products(TSP) strategic business unit of Tyco. TSP is a master brand of eleven separate product brands, each with varying and extensive product lines, sub brands, and regional sales strategies, with $1 Billion in annual gross revenue. Awarded first true social media marketing position at Tyco(then over 120K employees) as a result of proactive efforts to learn, compose, and administer a social media strategy.
- Started, maintained, managed content calendar, helped write and edit content for two industry blogs using HubSpot software-after evaluating various other 3rd party solutions.
- Wrote column on social media for internal newsletter and trained colleagues on purpose and use of social media.
- Responsible for seven corporate Twitter Handles using Hootsuite to manage five of them, eleven YouTube Channels, five LinkedIn Pages, four LinkedIn Groups, and four Facebook Pages contributing to 50K+ in community membership.
- Established and maintained twelve shared email accounts for creating and managing the social media properties. ▫ Authored and scheduled social media posts; ensured all social media properties use consistent brand voice and imagery.
- Developed an issue response workflow by region and department for twelve brands.
- Weekly social media metric reports and highlights to senior leadership.
- Brought Yammer(internal social network/collaboration) to Tyco in 2009 and was on evaluation and implementation teams; created training materials; was a site-wide admin and community manager; most followed employee; and managed over a dozen internal groups.
- Supported brands via social media at over a dozen major, global tradeshows each year-both remotely and onsite. Our booth number consistently in top three most used words with event hashtag on twitter.