Specialist Systems Security
Management & Administration of Enterprise Security Operations of a large enterprise organization with diversified experience, including but not limited to:
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- McAfee Endpoint Security Suite (Antivirus, Antispyware, Host IPS, NAC, Site Advisor)
- McAfee Email & Web Gateway
- McAfee Network Security Manager & Sensors
- McAfee Vulnerability Manager & Sensors
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server Administration and Incident Management
- Information Security Incident Handling and Management with HP Service Desk
- Working/Supporting cross-functional teams for Shared Service Deliveries
- Managing Handovers with Trainings to different Services Operations Teams
- Development of Information Security Policies, Procedures & SOPs
- End-user Information Security Awareness
- Work with technology partners like McAfee, IBM, RSA and develop RFP/RFI to document requirements and develop solutions.
- Extensive involvement in sales engineering process to procure solutions from security vendors.
- Extensive interaction with vendor sales and relationship management team.
- Strategic Planning with respect to new/existing Security Solutions/Technologies
- Coordinating with vendors regarding Technical Support, SLA & Procurement
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2003/2007) & Active Directory (2003/2008)
- Management of Systems Operations, including but not limited to ISA 2004, TMG, DNS, DHCP, Fileserver, WSUS & OCS
Key objective is to ensure smooth operations with minimum downtime, business continuity and customer focused approach.