Promoted to drive quality of services and satisfaction levels among national clients, rapidly resolve customer concerns, and effectively manage accounts to sustain and grow revenue. Negotiated sales contracts with major clients such as Mazda Corporation, Enterprise Car Sales, Penske Automotive Group, and many others who purchased call tracking, marketing, and sales improvement training tools and services.
Challenged to manage 12 prestigious accounts (some of the nation's Top 100 Dealer Groups/OEMs) representing $1.3 million in annual sales. Activities included client development, consultative selling, relationship building, national account management, high-profile customer communications, and project management monitoring. Acted as a liaison between company executives and clients. Collaborated with client Vice Presidents and senior executives and corporate leaders to develop and execute client-focused programs. Provided product consultations, training, and service to ensure client return-on-investments.
- Reenergized a relationship with JD ByRider and persuaded their leaders to promote company as call tracking vendor of choice to all franchises. Program boosted acceptance of products among franchises from 13 to 65.
- Turned around a troubled relationship with Enterprise Car Sales and negotiated an 18-month agreement worth $120,000 per year.
- Secured 143 new accounts in 2006 by forming a new partnership with Mitchell1, a value added reseller. Transaction generates $60,000 per year in annual revenue.
- Catalyst in maintaining revenue by forming and nurturing critical relationships with Penske Automotive Group, Galpin Automotive Group, and Hitchcock Automotive Group - representing $256,000 in annual sales.
- Wrote "The Elements of a Successful Visit - Account Management" which details the functions of an account manager and is used by other account managers.