Registered dietitian with 2 years of experience and a master's degree in nutrition. An expert communicator who is innovative and creative.
Jan 2007 - Present
Nutritionist, Health Promotion Advocate & Health Coach
- Outpatient counseling for University community members on a wide range of nutrition topics.
- Health promotion delivering nutrition messaging through internet, media marketing and group presentation outlets.
- Health coaching utilizing brief, goal-based and motivation-driven appointments with University staff and faculty as part of the University wellness program.
- Launched group weight management classes including curriculum development.
- Authored comprehensive health coaching materials.
- Established peer nutrition educator group to amplify outreach efforts and provide authentic experience and mentorship to junior and senior nutrition students.
- Developed department protocol and represented nutrition viewpoint on a new interdisciplinary eating disorder task force.