Advanced Engineer, Air Quality Control Systems (AQCS) Owner
FirstEnergy, Bruce Mansfield Plant
- Daily monitoring and troubleshooting of all plant fgd and denox processes and equipment to prevent equipment failures and maintain flue gas emissions within compliance limits.
- Coordination and oversight of all contractor work in areas of ownership.
- Develop, plan and execute all area capital projects within the site 5-year business plan.
- Support corporate design and construction groups as area technical coordinator and systems expert for MATS and Dewatering upgrades.
- Build and manage the AQCS scheduled outage O&M budgets and work scopes.
- Perform testing and internal inspections of AQCS equipment regularly and maintain the system health studies.