Group Product Manager-Professional Services
- Improved performance of the most profitable product line in only 4 months
- Managed P&L, achieving both gross margin and contribution margin growth while delivering revenue results to budget.
- Developed and managed supplier and customer relationships to ensure product profitability, relevancy, greater end-customer satisfaction with product offering and to facilitate joint market planning and results management.
- Performed cost/profitability studies; developed action plans and gained cross-departmental support. Improvement projects resulted in margin improvement of 1.2% in 2003.
Senior Product Manager-Product Development
- Recommended and developed 11 products valued at $170M annually.
- Led ideation program, developed assessment/prioritization guidelines, and scorecards to facilitate fact-based decision making and strengthen a structured development process.
- Assessed product opportunities; presented recommended projects to executive committee monthly to facilitate product development projects with positive impacts to the business.
- Assessed over 150 concepts; recommended and managed 11 product development projects valued at $170M/yr