Western North Slope Reservoir Engineer
ConocoPhillips - Alaska
Managed 3 field assets on WF and MWAG EOR; duties included reserve evaluations and providing development drilling support via rate/resource forecasts and pressure estimates.
- Updated and history matched simulation models for each field in preparation for periodic royalty redeterminations and development drilling evaluations.
- Conducted a development drilling optimization study for the CD5 project which offered additional control data and current year rate benefit.
- 3Q on time delivery of WNS Subsurface Management Plan; helped WNS obtain level 3 OE Compliance; award recognition.
- Successfully advanced 5 development wells through the AFE process.
- Facilitated Nanuq-Nanuq and Qannik Reservoir Characterization Matrix development.
- Completed undulating well study for Nanuq Nanuq field; adds 1 MMBOE per well.
- Quickly learned proficient use of Eclipse and Petrel programs.