(Formerly Bausch & Lomb - Analytical Products Division)
Senior Systems Technical Specialist 1995 - 1996
Responsible for 13 field service engineers, multiple satellite repair depots with P&L responsibility and on-site service of instrumentation as well as end user training.
- Installed equipment and trained customers on the use of UV/VIS/NIR Spectrophotometers, Fluorometers, and Color Analysis Systems.
- Negotiated and sold Maintenance Service Agreements.
- Sold Instrumentation to new and existing clients and worked with distributor network to support sales and service activity.
- Provided technical support to other engineers and customers. Assisted in development and training of 3rd party service personnel from South America.
- Coached and mentored service personnel in areas of technical and professional development.
Regional Service Manager1992 - 1995
Responsibilities include safety, training, and responsibility for multiple sites, and customer satisfaction.
Managed multi-site depot repair facilities.
- Managed 13 Field Service Engineers in areas of customer satisfaction, field productivity, safety, training, and achievement of budget and financial objectives.
- Achieved and maintained a 97% Customer Satisfaction rating for the period 7/1993 through 9/1995.
- Supported and developed distributors with regards to product support.
- Reduced annual inventory expenses by $600,000.
- Developed and implemented a training course for new employees.
Systems Technical Specialist 1991 - 1992
Senior Field Service Engineer 1989 - 1991
Field Service Engineer 1988 - 1989
Associate Field Service Engineer 1987 - 1988