SRS Labs, Inc.
Santa Ana, California - July 1995 – March 2009
(IP licensing and audio technology solutions for global electronics manufacturers NASDAQ: SRSL)
Account Executive, SRS Licensing Division – North America Sales (August 2007 – March 2009)
Successfully managed C-level customer relationships, utilizing a thorough understanding of SRS' broad portfolio of technologies, markets served and competitive landscape. Identified customer cost reductions, developed customized solutions to overcome their specific challenges to drive near-term revenue growth.
- Established and managed executive level relationships with major consumer electronics OEMs increasing market penetration and revenues 38% for assigned accounts
- Successfully closed 3 new $100M+ OEM accounts within two quarters and increased assigned quota by nearly 25%
- Effectively negotiated terms and contracts within 5% of list pricing, increasing profit margins by nearly 50% over existing account
- Managed technology integration with internal and overseas regional offices to consistently deliver solutions on time and meet customer deadlines
- Conducted quarterly business reviews with top accounts to provide management with greater visibility to customer forecast and revenue
Product Manager & Marketing Analyst (September 2001 – August 2007)
Developed global strategy and product positioning for SRS technologies, SRS-branded consumer products and company's Internet properties.
SRS Licensing Division
- Managed strategic planning and positioning of SRS technologies to address market trends, win new business and increase technology deployment in established accounts
- Identified market trends and collaborated with R&D to develop new technology and be first to market
- Managed product launch schedules with key milestones for engineering, chip manufacturers, sales and marketing to consistently deliver new technologies on schedule
- Developed sales training materials and outlined strategic value proposition for SRS customers
SRS Consumer Products & Internet Division
- Outlined strategic marketing initiatives to increase sales of SRS branded hardware and software products
- Identified marketing requirements and technical specifications for new products and successfully collaborated with engineering department to bring products to market
- Developed and conducted sales training for sales and retail channels to increase market share
- Designed and managed content on SRS’ corporate, entertainment and e-commerce Internet properties to optimize revenue including online revenue-generating marketing campaigns and promotions
Project Manager, SRS Licensing Division (May 1998 – September 2001)
- Managed global infrastructure development projects to provide increased communication and visibility into SRS' business process.
- Lead performance and productivity improvement projects and successfully implemented change management throughout the organization
- Negotiated and managed integration of 3rd party software applications designed to reduce operational expenses highlight unreported licensing revenue and decrease time of product certification
- Developed project scope, timelines and key milestones to manage and deliver projects on time or ahead of schedule
Sales & Customer Service Manager, SRS Licensing Division (July 1995 – May 1998)
Managed sales of licensed SRS consumer electronics accessories for computers, automotive and home theater to international distributors and direct mail order.