Cobb County School District
- Used professional knowledge and understanding of curriculum, subject content and the needs of students to facilitate students’ learning and develop higher-level thinking skills.
- Used common core, state and local district standards to develop effective daily lesson plans.
- Developed lesson plans and implemented learning strategies to address the differentiated needs of all students.
- Systematically used a variety of assessment instruments to gather and analyze data to measure students’ progress to modify lessons and provide constructive feedback to students and parents.
- Provided a safe, orderly and well-mannered environment conducive to optimal learning and encouraged respect, responsibility and independence.
- Created an academic and student-centered environment where teaching and learning occurred at high levels and students were self-directed learners.
- Continually worked in a professional manner by maintaining daily student records.
- Participated in ongoing professional growth activities.
- Communicated with students and parents in a timely manner instructional goals, expectations and students’ progress.