Apr 2015 - Aug 2015
Ulta Beauty Cosmetics
• Maintain and cultivate meaningful professional relationships with existing customers.
• Greet and assist customers as they arrive at the establishment.
• Provide clients with information on products of choice and demonstrate features.
• Check quantities of items on shelves and ensure that shelves are stocked properly.
• Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of shelves and other displays.
• Assist customers in making purchase decisions and make sure that payment procedures are expedited.
• Provide customers with information regarding after sales services and warrantees.
• Inform customers of product promotions on the sales floor with an aim to boost sales.
• Act as a representative of the company at trade shows and exhibitions.
• Indulge in sales training activities.
• Resolve customers’ complaints by forwarding issues to superiors.
• Enter data and customer information into company software.
• Ensure that every sales initiative is taken keeping best retail sales practices in mind.
Jul 2013 - Nov 2014
• Greet customers and communicate with them with a view to determine their orders.
• Take customers’ orders and punch them into the restaurant order database.
• Ensure that correct order has been punched in.
• Provide customers with information on daily specials and discount deals.
• Inform customers of their bill and ask if they will pay in cash or through credit card.
• Take payments and tender change.
• Process credit card payments and ensure that customers sign counter slips.
• Make sure that credit cards are returned to customers once they have been successfully swiped.
• Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen and ensure that each order is expedited.
• Assist counter staff in packing ready orders and handing them to customers.
• Ensure that the counter area is kept clean and organized at all times.
• Service customers’ requests and complaints and make sure that any serious complaint is brought to the notice of the restaurant manager.
• Restock workstation with supplies and ensure that any item not in stock is communicated to the manager.
• Tally cash at the end of each shift and handle discrepancies according to company policies.
• Ensure that sufficient change has been procured from the bank prior to shift.
• Create and maintain cash reports at the end of each day.
Apr 2014 - Nov 2014
Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
• Arrange tables for meals, sets up silver ware and napkins as per restaurant protocol.
• Greets and present guests with a menu card.
• Make polite and informed recommendations for various courses and combinations if needed to assist in menu selection.
• Take order from the guest and informs regarding serving time.
• Relay orders to the kitchen.
• Serves drinks from the bar as ordered.
• Serve warm and ready meals.
• Prepare bills/ checks after calculating the same.
• Accept payment form the guests and produce change.
• Process visa card payments.
• Keep the service area stocked with supplies.
• Help out in the kitchen as and when needed.
• Pack meals for take away orders and heat the same in the microwave as and when needed.
• Furnish guests with information about the locality if needed.
• Write order slips and feed the same into the computerized ordering software for posting in the kitchen.