<!--[if gte mso 10]>
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
Boom Bash Entertainment
Recording Engineer Assistant/ Promotion TeamApril 2005 – July 2011
- Recording, editing, dubbing and mixing, using the Digital Board to equalize sounds and to switch microphone lines
- Operate mixing consoles, microphones, signal processors, and digital audio workstations, sequencing software and speaker systems.
- I'm responsible for the technical aspects of a sound recording session; I also produce songs.
- Analog or digital recording.
- Setting up studio time
- Assist with travel itinerary for artist and their managers
- Assist with music marketing
- Coming up with marketing ideas
- Help with social media/marketing
- Review productions
- Outstanding knowledge in the setup of audio equipment
- Oversee Artist Development including setting up lessons
- Booked artist at different venues
- Assisting with different ideas for photo shoots that can also help the layout of an artist website
- Promoted Boom Bash around Baltimore, DC and New York to different Internet radio shows as well as major market radio stations.
WMUR “Let’s Be Honest Radio” (Morgan State University)
On Air Personality/ Assistant Promotion Coord:September 2007 – May 2010
- Responsible for writing scripts for the show
- Create and perform interview questions with guest; Generate contests
- Memorize script, reads, and ad-libs to identify station, introduce and close shows, and announce station breaks, commercials, or public service information
- Board Operator
- Prepare and create a topical show by gathering information from wire copy, periodicals, computer and television sources.
- Record interviews of guest, musical or other famous or public personalities, edit interviews
- Read news flash to keep audience informed of important events
- Promotion for WMUR around campus and off campus
- Set up for mini-shows to promote the station as well as the artist
- Finding underground artist to interview
- Manage responses from listeners and other workers
- Assisted with marketing of the station
Radio One Inc
Intern: PromotionsJanuary 2008 – May 2008
- Managed promotions for: Magic 95.9; Helped to facilitate giveaways to listeners
- Gathered and wrote the news; Performed phone screening, meet and greet in studio guests
- Counted inventory for prizes in the prize closet
- Assisted with the coordination of remote equipment set-up and breakdown
- Checked email, scheduled appointments, and made sure equipment was placed in the correct department
- Assisted with the production of: Jeff Majors Sunday Morning Joy
- Performed general organizing and cataloging of on air materials
- Worked on concert announcement with studio
- Posted concert information on the website
Group Ops AgentJuly 2011- Present
- Unload and Load luggage off and on planes
- Bring planes in to jet way
- Push Planes away from the gate
- Wing walk planes out
- Checking in gate checked bags
Performance DynamicsOctober 2010- January 2011
Lockbox Data Entry (Contract Assignment)
- Data Entry alphabetic and numeric.
- After checks get processed, I enter all the information the clients want off of the check.
- Maintaining 9800 kph and 98% accuracy
Bank of AmericaJune 2010- October 2010
GTO-Lockbox Specialty Services Team
- Processes checks into the system for clients.
- Typing 5600 kph and 150 checks per hour
- Maintaining accuracy in responsible percentage
Census BureauFebruary 2010- June 2010
Key from Image Operator (Contract Assignment)
- Data Entry alphabetic and numeric.
- Unreadable scanned Census forms come to the computer and you key what you see.
- Maintaining higher than 5400 kph and 97% accuracy.
YMCA August 2006- Present
MSR/ Lifeguard II/Swim Instructor
- Assisting customers with their accounts, filing, answering phones, and signing up new accounts, facility tours, and data entry.
- Lifeguard, provided customers with anything they need, make sure pool water is chemically balanced, create safe environment for patrons.
- Teach lessons to infants, children, and adults. Also maintained the pool area, this included brushing and vacuuming the pools, scrubbing the deck, beams, and chairs, taking the trash out
DRD Pool ManagementJune 2002- August 2006
- Prepared work schedules and pool schedules, monitored lifeguards, created a safe environment for patrons, and order supplies.
- Pool maintenance required me to brush and vacuum the pool.
- Registered pool parties, made sure the parties excited the customer’s expectations.
- Transport chemicals to other pools.