Senior Customer Success Manager
- Planned, managed, and executed the migration of customers to a new Messaging platform including creating a shared customer road-map, performing migration assessments, articulating client goals, objectives, and needs through business cases, solution design and technical expertise while demonstrating the value of the solution(s) to increase revenue, decrease costs, and increase customer satisfaction in alignment with business goals.
- Managed a $4.3M portfolio of accounts driving strategic analysis of business opportunities in partnership with clients as a trusted advisor to articulate goals, objectives and problems customers are trying to solve. Present technology road-maps, solution designs, and proactive planning to increase customer growth, address account risks before the renewal cycle, and increase retention.
- Manage cross-functional resources (internal and client) including analytics teams, deployment engineers, customer support, and developers to deploy Messaging, BOT, and other Open API customized services on time and within budget.
- Execute the deployment process using SaaS configuration tools and methods to modify engagements, enable features as a solution, and configure the platform environment in alignment with program goals.
- Optimize the performance of the program through metrics tracking, data analysis, and make configuration, behavioral, and process changes to improve the results of the program. Issue tracking to resolution both during deployment and ongoing support of the program.
- Implemented a continuous feedback cycle with product management, development, and support with uses cases, solutions, and process documentation to migrate customers successfully and scale the deployment process for growth.
- Always improving the customer relationship as a trusted advisor maintaining a 98% customer satisfaction score, an NPS score of 25, and increasing client results by 25% over the past year.