Strategic Business & Technology Leader
- Düsseldorf Germany
- +49 172 2177752
Strategic Business & Technology Leader with over 25 years of international experience and a passion for driving business through technology and digital innovation.
Reputation as a highly valued strategic partner that forges strong relationships with senior management peers to develop and implement strategies and solutions to empower business and drive organisational goals focussing on business growth, profitability, competitive edge, improving efficiencies, rapid ROI and maximising technology investment.
Strong business leader with a proven ability to manage large, globally diverse teams and high pressure environments. Experienced across multiple industries including Financial Services, FMCG, Telecommunications and Marketing. Customer focused with a natural aptitude for leading, motivating and inspiring people.
I am currently open to new opportunities and global relocation.
Consulting to major Global and European Financial Services organisations, specialising in technology strategy, infrastructure and simplifying complexity. Advising, designing, executing and implementimg to provide genuine, holistic, large scale solutions.
The Swiss Army Knife for the Financial industry, Capco are actively transforming the future of ﬁnance, to create a resilient market of transparency, trust and capital strength. We create relevance and business value for our clients and improve user experiences for the end consumer.
Working with global and national organisations including Aurora Lighting, Asplundh, Capebase and Taylor MadeMortgage Solutions to:
• Assess global business and technology environments
• Develop global technology enabled business strategies
• Develop cloud migration and BCP/DRP strategies
• Develop, initiate and manage major strategic IT projects, including cloud migrations; ERP, O365 and SharePoint deployments; Mobility solutions; and infrastructure upgrades resulting in significant realised time and cost efficiencies and service improvements
• Effectively manage vendors / partners, (re)negotiate support contracts, etc.
• Introducte ITIL frameworks and organisation-wide Change Management processes
• Analyse, improve and economise business processes
• Provide general management coaching and support in areas including HR, Sales & Marketing
• Identify areas of business risk and business growth
• Demystify Technology concepts such as Digital, Cloud, Shadow IT, Mobility, e-Commerce
• Establishment of new office and presence in Melbourne (HO in Sydney)
• General and Operations management including staff management, sales/marketing, budgeting, etc.
• Projects Director for all major customers nation-wide
• Achieved the successful migration of the IT environment for the Australian HO building relocation of Manchester Unity with a smooth transition and no impact to the provision of services
• Direction and leadership in the development of a pioneering online access portal for large multi-national companies
• Establishment of IT strategy and longer term vision to continue operations as one of Australia's fastest growing companies
• Budget management, reducing expenditure and maximising value from appropriate technology investments
• Achieved the successful migration of the IT environment for the Australian HO building relocation with a smooth transition and no impact to the provision of services
• Effective management of Institutional Banking IT environment throughout Australia, London, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, including establishment of centralised management of ~30 geographically diverse staff